What precautions should be taken before I leave?
* Reconfirm the airport terminal, flight number, date and time of travel 1 to 2 days prior to departure.
* Make sure you have collected your foreign exchange.
* Keeping the traffic condition in mind make sure that you reach the airport at the reporting time, well before the flight departure time due to security reasons.
* Please tag your bags for easy identification, both on inside and outside of your luggage.
Please ensure that you make photocopies of the following:
- Passport including the Valid Visa Pages
- Hotel Contact List
- International Airline Ticket
- Travellers Cheques / Visa Card
- Insurance Policy
- Emergency Numbers
- Keep one set of these documents with your Family/Relatives at India.
- Carry one set with you on the tour in your handbag.
- Carry one set with you on the tour in your Suitcase/Check-in baggage.
This is necessary, if you lose or misplace any of the aforementioned documents whilst on tour